Tyler's BBT blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

Toon Town Photo Bomb


The scene I chose was was elmer fudd off of bugs bunny. He was about to shoot daffy duck.
The  reason I put bubbles in daffys spot was I thought it would be funny. 
I have never considerd doing this for a job because im not that good at it.

Posted by Tyler at 11:15 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

grade 7 survey

click here to complete survey

About Me

My photo
Tyler
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (67)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (20)
      • Journal #6: Digital Business
      • BBT 10- Assignment #2: PayPal
      • Assignment #1: Shopping Carts
      • Journal #5: Digital Wellness
      • Assignment #2: The Pledge
      • Assignment #1: One Mississippi
      • Journal Entry #4 (Netiquette)
      • Assignment #3: "Netiquette" Online Discussion Boards
      • Assignment #2: "Netiquette" Do As I Say
      • Online Standards of Service Use: (Assignment #1)
      • Journal entry #3
      • Assignment: Digital Rights and Responsibilities
      • Journal entry #2
      • Acronyms Attack
      • BBT 10: Digital Communication
      • Digital Security Assignment #1
      • journal #1
      • Hitting the 4 barrel
      • Monster Mash
      • Toon Town Photo Bomb
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.