Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Reflections on my Digital Life


Digital Media

       I can relate to most of these questions. I have experienced probably 3/4 of these statistic's i was in a car when somebody was driving and texting, I sleep with my phone charging beside me at night. I probably send 100 texts a day. I use my cell phone the most because I allways have it with me i use it to check facebook, to play games and to text and call people. I dont watch tv that much because my phone has all the shows I can watch on tv on netflix.


The Digital World

       There are many up's and down's to living in a digital world. Some up's are, you can communicate with people and family form anywhere in the world. One big downside to living in a digital world is the cyber billying. People dont want to go to school because of the hatefull coments and messages on social media. A lot of kids commited suiside because of cyber bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment